LEAP DAY with FILM366.com

Leap Day Weekend is upon us! To celebrate, I thought I'd introduce you to a side project I did with my good friend Phil Congleton.



Last leap year (2016), Phil and I set out to recommend a classic movie for every day of the year with Film366.com. Not only that, we hoped to create a 1-minute video recommendation for 366 movies. That's 366 videos.

We made 50. But we did create a blog post for every film. Yup, a blog entry EVERY DAY in 2016.

As we neared 2020, we talked about all kinds of plans for 366 and life just got in the way. Phil is posting new films on our Film366.com Facebook Group page - and you should check that out.

I wanted to highlight some of my favorite videos we did in 2016. Now, these are not our Top 10 Most Popular Film366.com Videos, that playlist already exists on YouTube.

These videos are the weird ones. The ones I couldn't believe we were doing. The ones I was so very thankful we were doing. The ones that were just fun to do.

So, enjoy. And who knows? You may just be inspired to watch or rewatch these flicks.

THE WAR OF THE WORLDS (1953)

LUPIN III: THE CASTLE OF CAGLIOSTRO (1979)

GIANT (1956)

CITIZEN KANE (1941)

THE MIGHTY MACS (2009)


GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2017)


RADIOLAND MURDERS (1994)

BOYZ IN THE HOOD (1991)

GUNG HO (1986)

BROTHER SUN, SISTER MOON (1972)

Comments

Popular Posts