SPITE MARRIAGE (1929) ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN THE KEATON CHRONICLE

 


Write! Write! Write!

That’s the key to getting published. I am honored and thrilled that my academic article on Buster Keaton’s last silent film, Spite Marriage (1929) has been officially published in the best place possible: The Keaton Chronicle.

For a quarter century, the International Buster Keaton Society has published The Keaton Chronicle. No mere newsletter, the Chronicle publishes new research, in-depth commentary, interviews, tributes, upcoming events, and so much more. And it’s only available to members of The InternationalBuster Keaton Society. These peeps are next level, let me tell you!

This is a thrill and, if you’re interested in reading the article, membership to the Keaton club is surprisingly affordable and gives you access to my article/issue and ALL the Chronicle issues. Well worth it IMHO.

Anyway, I’m happy. And I wanted to share this exciting news with you, too.

#damfinos

Comments

Popular Posts