"MANCINI AND ME" Article published in FILM SCORE MONTHLY ONLINE

 


In honor of Henry Mancini’s centennial in April 2024, I was able to share my in-depth film score analysis of My Personal Top 10 Henry Mancini Films in a Film Score Monthly Online article entitled "Mancini and Me".

Here's a little snippet:


It was an honor to be published in Film Score Monthly Online (FSMO) and to see my names listed among contributors...

Click on the full cover below to go to the website. FYI - FMSO is a subscription website, meaning you'll need to pay to read. But let me tell you, it's worth it if you love film soundtracks.


As you can see, Digging Star Wars is doing its best to highlight Henry Mancini in honor of what would have been his 100th birthday on April 16, 2024. Keep checking back for news and entries loaded with more Mancini magic.

Comments

Popular Posts