Digging Star Wars Mancini project on Lukas Kendall Blog

 


Today was a good day for Digging Star Wars and the Henry Mancini project I'm working on. A lot is happening behind the scenes and I'll share it over time. But today, I'm happy to announce our little blog got a nice little promotion on the blog of writer/filmmaker/producer Lukas Kendall. 

Lukas was kind enough to write a blog entry about our centenary project for Hank and help us with another wonderful project component, which I'll report on in a few weeks. Thanks so much, Lukas!

Lukas also wrote and directed a killer sci-fi short called Sky Fighter (2019). Check it out below...



This connection to Lukas happened through my good friend and collaborator on many films, David P. Ramos. David has appeared in a number of Digging Star Wars blog entries including this one from our blog's 10th Anniversary celebration. Thanks, David!


Comments

Popular Posts